is a clickable menu
of Bryley’s Business
While we consider the bottom level of the pyramid a kind of baseline for everyone, your approach to your business’ continuity will be specific to your circumstances.
Bryley has reliably kept organizations running more than thirty years.
Bryley is a full-service, information technology partner with a dedicated team of professionals.
Bryley’s Business Continuity approach to Managed IT gives you peace-of-mind through
- proactive assessments and testing to ensure continuous network function
- availability of the network following an event, like an outage or disaster
- access to data from any internet-enabled location
The Bryley Business Continuity stack includes:
- Virtual CTO
- Pen Test
- CMMC Compliance Readiness
- Incident Response Plan
- Network/Security Operations Center (NOC/SOC)
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Phishing Campaigns
- Backup and Data Recovery (including Local/Cloud Spin-Up, On-Site Appliance, 3-2-1, Cloud Services Support – including for M365, Google Workspace and Salesforce)
- Comprehensive Support Program
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Managed Cloud
- Microsoft 365/Microsoft 365 Management, Support, Monitoring, Migration
- Hosted Active Directory
- Hosted Cloud / Bryley Private Cloud (App, Server, Virtual Desktops)
- File and Patch Updates
- Advanced Email Threat Protection
- Managed Anti-Malware/Anti-Virus
- Network Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
The Bryley Business Continuity Pyramid
Business continuity is the planning and process by which organizations maintain operation, not severely disrupted by a disaster or other unwanted incident.
–owner, architectural company
–administrator, real estate company
For more information about Bryley Business Continuity, please complete the form, below, call 978.562.6077 or email ITExperts@Bryley.com.