Bryley’s Multi-Point Security Hardening ServiceTM (MPSHSTM) is a regularly scheduled review and evaluation of computer-network security processes and settings with subsequent remediation.
MPSHS will provide workstation, server, and network-setting verification and implementation of improved security settings. When our Security Engineer discovers gaps in security compliance, they will be documented, evaluated, reviewed with the client, and then remediated as required.
Multi-Point Security-Hardening Service – At a Glance:
- Set password complexity and policies
- Define PC-lockout times
Personal Information (PI):
- Install encryption
- Set My Documents location
- Verify all documents saved to server
- Disable guest accounts
- Rename administrator accounts
- Lock console and require password after defined amount of inactivity
- Enable auditing of Logon/Logoff events
- Enable auditing of file access
- Review security log. Set high priority on security log auditing of publicly exposed servers (web, ftp, dns, etc.)
- Restructure FTP access to enhance security
- Evaluate physical access to servers and network equipment
- Define secure storage of username and passwords
- Configure redirection of My Documents to file server
- Evaluate primary firewall
- Review log files
- Document intrusion detections
Sign up for Up Times by Bryley monthly newsletter
All content on this site is copyright ©1987-2022 Bryley Systems Inc.