- How hackable are my network endpoints?
- If my endpoint defenses let something bad through, what footholds could a hacker use to get at my data?
- Is my website susceptible to malicious code injection?
Anyone who wants answers to these kinds of questions should consider Bryley Penetration Testing.
Penetration testing is a valuable way to uncover areas of weakness and vulnerability which, in turn, can be remediated to reduce the risk of a breach or other cyber-event.
[page under construction]
Because of the risks at a network’s edge (or endpoints), a penetration test is a standard of the payment card industry’s agreement PCI-DSS. Similarly HIPAA calls for Covered Entities to “conduct an accurate and thorough assessment of potential risks and vulnerabilities” facing health-related data. These industry-specific cybersecurity regulations exist to shrink risk. Whether you are compelled by industry compliance requirements or otherwise want to verify the strength of your data-protection methods, consider a pen test.
Bryley Offers Three Kinds of Pen Tests
Depending on your environment, budget, current security needs, and past assessments, you may want to consider one or more of them.
- External Penetration Testing – Identifies weaknesses that could be exploited at the network edge. We perform reconnaissance on the weaknesses and then attempt to actively exploit weaknesses using an advanced mix of automated and manual tools that are both open- and closed-source.
- Internal Penetration Testing – Like external pen testing, but performed on internal IP‑enabled devices.
- Web Application Penetration
How can you know how you will maintain your operations, not derailed by cyberthreats, until you know where you stand today? For more information about a Bryley Pen Test please complete the form, below, call 978.562.6077 or email ITExperts@Bryley.com.